In antenatal class you will learn everything you need to know about pregnancy, the pelvic floor, labor and birth, the postpartum period, care and needs of your child as well as breastfeeding.
In addition to the theoretical part, there is lots of room for body awareness exercises, relaxation and of course for questions.
Also Women who have already given birth to one or more children can improve their knowledge, exchange ideas with other women and, last but not least, enjoy the time being exclusively involved with your new child.
What you need to know:
- The class is a series of seven evenings with one evening each week
- Each session lasts about 2 hours and starts at 6 p.m.
- Course location is Hebammenpraxis “Von Anfang an…”, Friedrichstr. 28a, 01067 Dresden, 1st floor (Elevator is available)
- Please register directly through the midwifery practice website.
- Your partner is welcome to five evenings, the partner fee is currently 80€.
Next Antenatal classes:
16. Januar bis 27. Februar – fully booked
17. April bis 29. Mai – open slots
19. Juni bis 31. Juli – open slots
28. August bis 09. Oktober – open slots
06. November bis 18. Dezember – open slots
Antenatal classes are a valuable resource for parents-to-be to help reduce their fears and uncertainties, as well as answer any questions they may have.
By learning about the birth process and a wide variety of birth care options, you will gain confidence and be able to work together as a team with your family.